1. The distribution of the cases is done on the basis of the alphabetical list of the Senators. The Chair of the Department distributes the cases to each Senator according to the accumulative succession of the registration numbers of the cases.
2. If case cognizable to the senator consists of several volumes or there are several accused in it, - to balance the work load among the justices – the Senators, in the next turn, then, he/she is excluded from the distribution.
3. Order of distribution is not observed if the senator, who has to take the case according to registration number for review or to make a decision, may not review it as he/she had participated in reviewing the case. Then the case is passed over to the Senator next on the list.
4. The Senator to whom the case is distributed for reviewing under the set procedure for distribution of cases acts as the reporter in the respective case both in verbal and written proceedings.
5. If there is a reason to review the claim or protest in written proceedings, the reporting Senator coordinates with the Chair of the Department the court composition. The Chair of the Department appoints another two justices – the Senators taking into account relative specialization of the Senators.
6. The court composition for hearing a specific case in the cassation instance in verbal proceedings is stated by the Chair of the Department, discussing it in a joint meeting of the justices – the Senators.
7. The meeting is conducted by the reporting Senator. The meeting may be conducted by another Senator, if the court composition deals so.
8. The plan of distribution of cases may be changed in the following cases:
- due work load of the senator;
- due replacement of the senator;
- due long-term absence of the senator;
- if circumstances, which may be grounds for the Senator’s rejection or refusal, exist;
- if an assistant of a reporting judge is in unquestionable conflict of interests with any of persons involved in proceedings.